Experimenting with one full loop of the BUILD MEASURE LEARN loop...
- They state their hypothesis
- Their hypothesis is accepted (by an unbiased community based on predetermined criteria)
- They have a CRYSTAL CLEAR ACTOR, a crystal clear action that that actor will take,
- A success criteria
- An experiment design
- An experiment being run
- At least 5 "problem interviews" conducted on the CRYSTAL CLEAR ACTOR in the hypothesis...
- A report in this exact format that shares PUBLICLY the learnings from this experiment
- A documented plan to run a second experiment with reasonable justification