Customer Development Challenge!
A journey of a million miles starts with a single step. A startup of a million users starts with a single customer interview.
- Open this document and make a copy.
- Post the link below with the first ten fields filled in.
- Collect rewards. (see below Iverson)
- This post assumes a basic familiarity on how and why to do custdev. If you want to learn more before practice, visit one of those links.
- For anyone that does 10 interviews you get a FREE copy of the next best selling lean startup book. I read it - it's awesome. (limited to 100 people at first)
- I will build an MVP (not an Iverson) for anyone who validates a problem worth solving and does more than 100 interviews. Not only that, but I am going to get out there this weekend and do some custdev on an idea I have about getting fresh flowers in NYC! And I know exactly where to find my customers!
- All you have to do for the FREE MVP or the FREE BOOK is make a copy of this spreadsheet, and post the results in the comments below. No cheating!
- Just do it.
- Prove a problem not a fact.
- No leading questions, no selling solutions
- Just fucking do it. Go talk to people... you may find it hard to start, but once you do - it is hard to stop! It's like cheating at startups!