Here's why we are giving one startup $10,000 at a TRILLION DOLLAR VALUATION
- Leanstartup is probably the most intelligent, important and necessary thing to happen to innovation in a long long time. It is also a bit like the kid who asked the teacher for homework at the end of class when the teacher forgot to give it. Whenever I mentor, I try to keep it real, knowing fully that testing a hypothesis, and starting with the problem not the solution were not the things that got my heart racing... bottom line, we are trying to have a little fun!
- To promote the milvalchal - where we invest in all startups who do 100 customer development interviews...
- To test a few hypotheses of our own about leanstartup (watch this space).
- To identify and bring together other like minded folks in the space...
- To continue to keep HeadyFoods in the spotlight - they were champs last year and were the epitome of an early adopter.
- To find 100-1000 new problems to solve in all corners of the world
- To see just how far one team can go with $10,000 when they are testing the right things, the right way!