What is the proper M in MVP?


Adam Berk The money is in your account -- let's see you rent one out smile emoticonHow long does it take to recharge the one they give you? Your plan is to rent that one out too right?
LikeReply2 hrs
Arvind Peehal Adam Berk, thanks for the funds. I will get started with it. When I said "......ONE customer for anything.", what I meant to say was that just having one customer was not enough. Sorry if I conveyed more than what I intended to. For me, it take the sam...See More
LikeReply34 minsEdited
Adam Berk Arvind Peehal so even with one battery you should be able to do 5 rentals in a week right?
LikeReply14 mins
Arvind Peehal Adam Berk yes, as long as customer sees value, the rental can be done on a daily basis. My intent behind more numbers was NOT to turn away others who like the product / services as I do not have additional set to rent out to them. I think most of time, its lack of funds and NOT availability of excess cash, that drives innovation in both product / services and business model, so let me work with one set, let me see what I can learn form it and in case my customers are really clamoring for it, I can always ask for more funds smile emoticon
UnlikeReply11 min

Comments

Popular Posts